O Au...

B A C K G R O U N D

Born in Calgary, Alberta, as a young child I left Canada and moved to the South Pacific. For six years I lived in Papua New Guinea where I attended local schools and traveled to many remote areas and witnessed a very diverse way of life. In 1997 I moved to the Fiji Islands where I attended an international school and participated in many community and cultural activities. I have been very fortunate to grow up with friends from all over the world and have had many unique opportunities to learn about different traditions and cultures. I now currently live in Winnipeg.

C I N E M A T O G R A P H Y

Through my production company, Summit2Sea Pictures, I specialize in underwater cinematography and I am constantly thriving to achieve different 'film looks' under a world we rarely see. Based in Winnipeg, Summit2Sea Pictures provides producers and clients with all the necessary tools for a successful shoot in Winnipeg or anywhere in the world. Anything from super 8 to 35mm, handicam to the new digital RED. I try to incorporate my experiences of the South Pacific in my work as much as I can.

More information? noooahtaylor@gmail.com

September 25, 2008

Eumig Nautica




The Eumig Nautica is the latest addition to my super8 camera collection. It is one of the most consistently sought after cameras in the world of super8 filmmaking and I have spent almost 6 months looking for it! What makes this camera so special is its ability to submerge into water of up to 40 meters in depth without a waterproof housing. The Nautica is being shipped from Austria and includes a PMA Wide Angle Lens and a Zoom set. Once it arrives in Toronto I will have it modified to shoot at 24fps (unfortunately it captures at only 18fps!). The Eumig Nautica is simply the most robust super8 camera ever produced! Here is a sample clip that demonstrates what the Eumig Nautica is capable of capturing.

No comments: