O Au...

B A C K G R O U N D

Born in Calgary, Alberta, as a young child I left Canada and moved to the South Pacific. For six years I lived in Papua New Guinea where I attended local schools and traveled to many remote areas and witnessed a very diverse way of life. In 1997 I moved to the Fiji Islands where I attended an international school and participated in many community and cultural activities. I have been very fortunate to grow up with friends from all over the world and have had many unique opportunities to learn about different traditions and cultures. I now currently live in Winnipeg.

C I N E M A T O G R A P H Y

Through my production company, Summit2Sea Pictures, I specialize in underwater cinematography and I am constantly thriving to achieve different 'film looks' under a world we rarely see. Based in Winnipeg, Summit2Sea Pictures provides producers and clients with all the necessary tools for a successful shoot in Winnipeg or anywhere in the world. Anything from super 8 to 35mm, handicam to the new digital RED. I try to incorporate my experiences of the South Pacific in my work as much as I can.

More information? noooahtaylor@gmail.com

April 27, 2009

Editing in China





I am currently in Nanjing, China teaching an editing course for a month at the Nanjing Institute of Technology. The university is in a very beautiful area in Nanjing and is surrounded by an artificial lake full of golden fish, apparently which brings luck to the students that study here. I am teaching 25 students Final Cut Pro so they have adequate knowledge of the software upon graduation. I've been able to visit some rural areas in China so far and met some very interesting and friendly people. I may travel to Tibet after teaching in China to check out 'one of the most isolated countries' in the world. China is a fabulous country and I will be saddened when I will have to leave.

1 comment:

christina ienna said...

where in the world is noah taylor now? :P hope all is well!